The goal of CHL Properties is to develop strategic partnerships with brands looking to create programs that engage our passionate fan base. The CHL [and Regional Leagues] strives to deliver this winning integration at every level, event and touch point.
The Canadian Hockey League (CHL), comprised of the Western Hockey League (WHL), the Ontario Hockey League (OHL), and the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL), is the premier major junior hockey league and the largest hockey league in the world.
With an average of 9.65 million fans over each of the last five seasons the passionate reach of the CHL provides brands with an integrated grassroots platform for engaging sports fans in communities across Canada.
- Presence at The CIBC Canada / Russia Series, The Sherwin – Williams Top Prospects Game and The Memorial Cup presented by KIA games
- Award sponsorship at the National CHL Awards
- Branding, Fan Engagement and Hospitality across 15 major event games
Presence with all 60 teams in the Canadian Hockey League (52 teams in Canada and 8 in the Northern U.S.)
INTEGRATED CHL MEDIA PACKAGES
National and Regional Broadcast
Presence on Rogers Sportsnet and TVA Sports CHL Broadcasts, including:
- TV-visible rinkboards
- :30 second commercials (:15s and :60s also available)
- Broadcast Feature sponsorship
- Opening / Middle / Closing billboards
- Custom Broadcast Packages
Online presence on the CHL, WHL, OHL and QMJHL League websites, and all 60 CHL team websites including:
- Banner and Big Box ads
- Sponsorship of a web page or section
- Promotional online campaign development (contesting, microsites, social media, ad units, communications)
Full page, four-colour print ads in the country’s leading Major Junior Hockey souvenir programs for the The CIBC Canada / Russia Series, The Sherwin – Williams Top Prospects Game and The Memorial Cup presented by KIA games
Advertising on the CHL E-Newsletter, sent out to die-hard fans across the country every week.
The CHL all-star teams will be made up of Canadian players who are being considered for the Canadian National Junior Team. The Russian all-star team will consist of the top Russian major junior players who will also compete in the World Junior Championship.
The main event consists of a nationally televised, fast-paced hockey game where the future stars of the NHL skate, shoot and check their way as far up the draft list as possible. Careers ride on the line.
Held each year in May, the Memorial Cup has evolved into a nine-day celebration of major junior hockey. Surrounding the tournament are numerous activities held throughout the host city, including a fan festival, golf tournament and CHL Awards Celebration.